raya shoes AGAIN!


i noe! i'd bought my raya shoes! but i couldnt resist from buying this vry cheap vincci shoes!
it's 50% off! so, i made an excuse to my dad by saying that i wanna bought a pair of shoes for raya. he didnt noe that i'd already bought a raya shoes a few months ago w my sis.

actually when i ws in vincci there's nothing that i adore. i love killer pumps but if i bought one, my annoying sis n my mom'll be vry BISING later! they always say that i cant wore heels. but i love them especially the 4 inch ones. so i juz bought a simple peep toe. borink..! still, i love it.

if im not, i wont bought it.

it's original price was rm79.90 but i got it for 39.50!

woohoo!!

my dad x bising pown. but my mom n sis hvnt seen the shoes-yet.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Annual Dinner Dentistry - Movie Night

ORAL HYGIENE INSTRUCTIONS (OHI) KIT

BEEN TRANSFERRED TO DENTISTRY UITM