bye bye my baby n hellOooo Ms.WandaWong


* dalam kenangan.. my baby.. may rest in peace.


okey. jangan cuak k. my baby stands for my lovely precious previous phone. it's the hot pink leopard print w diamonds, remember? after the last 3 years staying by my side, waking me up, calling2, texting2.. i miss her. however, i replaced her w another brand new Sony 3G phone! at last! i've been waiting for so long! yes. 3G je. im not a demanding person. it aint expensive, though. i traded the phone w my baby for rm70. well she's old n not well function. jatuh tangge la.. mcm2.
not to mention the camera, 3.2 mp! much more better thn my previous phone. so. say hello to Ms. Wandah Wong! dont ask why i put that name. it's betwn me n my troops in college.



* hello, im Wandah Wong. u can call me Wendy.



actually, i wanted to decorate Wendy a bit w diamonds n stuff as i always do, cuz it looks so boring n cliche. i dont wanna be cliche. i wanna be unique. but it's still a new born. so sayang lah. perhaps later.
i juz lovin it till death tear us apart.hehe

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ORAL HYGIENE INSTRUCTIONS (OHI) KIT

Annual Dinner Dentistry - Movie Night

BEEN TRANSFERRED TO DENTISTRY UITM