new shawl..........=))


this is it. it's a rainbow patterned shawl.
very nice.
i bought it on9.hehe
from prettyandluvlyshawls.blogspot
i noe tht, i used to say to myself tht i wont bought any other shawl anymore.
but this is a different case.hehe
i had never ever found this kind of shawl anywhere else!
so i HAVE to had one.
juz this time.
hopefully i'll be determined to myself to stop buying anymore shawls
unless it's really2 important.
still, i need to hide all my shawls from my mom.
if not, i'll be in serious trouble.
cuz she dislikes me for spending my foundation's scholarship money
for something unappropriate.huhu~~
well, life is short.hehe



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Annual Dinner Dentistry - Movie Night

ORAL HYGIENE INSTRUCTIONS (OHI) KIT

BEEN TRANSFERRED TO DENTISTRY UITM