i tested my own blood type by myself!

A few days ag0, i attend my lab class.

We are g0ing to get each of our bl0od tested!!

At 1st, i was like freaking out!
Us, 1st year dental students are g0ing t0 prick each others' fingers f0r bl00d!

I d0nt trust them!

It's just that i cant trust some0ne w same age as i am, still g0t a l0t of stuff t0 learn, pricking my finger!

It's g0ing t0 get real hurt! I think. Hehe.

I wanted t0 get my bl0od tested so badly.

Cuz i never n0e my bl0od type. And i d0nt want t0 seek f0r d0c t0 get my bl00d type tested.

so i have to do this~


At last, Razil,my lab partner prick Ina's finger n mine.
Then he tried t0 get my little little am0unt of bl00d off.
my nervousness cause slowing of my blood flowing out.^_^
tQ DR.Razil n DR.Alyaa.
haha. dua doktor tau gara gara nak ambil blood test je.^_^
DR.Razil said i look pale after my blood is taken.
no wonder i felt funny after the experiment.
weird.
they took just a small amount but i felt as they took a litre of my blood! haha.
*overreacting*


so this is my blood group test that i did myself.
as u can see, my blood coagulated at anti - A.
it means that i am a A +ve!!


finally!!! after all these years!!

seacrching for my blood group...., i can simply do it myself!

now i felt like I LOVE BEING A SCIENCE STUDENT. *proud*hehe

no need to meet the so-proud-brainy doctor for the test!!hehe


then, Ena wanted to noe whether her Rh factor is +ve or -ve.
so i experimented her myself!!
hehe and succeeded...
i had a lot of fun!!
<3
THIS IS THE BEST EXPERIMENT EVER.

THE MOMENT WHERE I STARTED TO LOVE BEING A DENTAL STUDENT.so far.

xoxo.<3

Comments

along.uitm puncak alam said…
that's a good news for u dear..proud for u zaf dear..heheheh mish ya! :)
DR ZUFFY said…
along!!!! winduu!!! <3

Popular posts from this blog

Annual Dinner Dentistry - Movie Night

ORAL HYGIENE INSTRUCTIONS (OHI) KIT

BEEN TRANSFERRED TO DENTISTRY UITM