Marshmallows ADDICTION

Salam Everybody!!

hurm! i gained appetite recently!

i got addicted to Marshmallows!!!

thnx to my best buddy, Mimi ArAzmi for giving me to taste of the delicate marshmallows from Mini Toons!

delicious!! and halal of coz! and cheap!!!

only rm6 in a big packet!!



i was freaking craving for marshmallows so i asked Alyaa, my buddy to buy a packet for me at Sunway Pyramid as she was heading there last week.! *ecstatic!*


i was eating and eating non stop!

urgghh, Actually, i have to stop!

it contains white eggs! 
i still going to be fat, right eventhough it's just white eggs? is it?

hoho but with that more than 100g of marshmallows per packet would have 
give the GREATEST satisfactory to me...hehe


have some before class!

and packed some for class! hehehe


XOXO <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Annual Dinner Dentistry - Movie Night

ORAL HYGIENE INSTRUCTIONS (OHI) KIT

BEEN TRANSFERRED TO DENTISTRY UITM