New Year Resolution !

Hello 2012 !

here is my new year's resolution !

first thing first, i wanna get fit ! say hello to Emma Watson's great figure !

second, study hard for my Professional exams ! period !

third, start saving ! no more impulse shopping ! - i hope

forth, be the star in the family ! and make daddy and mom proud after my final exam of my 2nd year in Dentistry! love to brag about it in front of my siblings. hehe

fifth, stay single until Allah find someone special for me !

sixth, new phone ! Blackberry is on the list! - yet

seventh, it's KOREA baby! here i comeeeeeeeee! finally! 

eighth, more and more ibadah, of course.



XOXO <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ORAL HYGIENE INSTRUCTIONS (OHI) KIT

Annual Dinner Dentistry - Movie Night

BEEN TRANSFERRED TO DENTISTRY UITM