oxfords look alike


i love Jezmine's oxfords. but i cant find it anywhere as i dont go out so frequent. so i found this sneakers+wedges on TV. it kinda looks like Jezmine's oxfords. then i went to Zeita at SACC mall to take it home.!
actually i bought it a week bfore my SPM examination.
i noe. i should've concentrated with my studies but i couldnt resist.
i bought it juz to release my stress..
i wore those to watch TWilight at Midvalley. oh my.. my feet's killing me!
i didnt expect it to happen cuz i used to wear it on a long trip. well kind of.
perhaps it's juz bcuz i walked a lot cuz me n my friends kept exchanging trains bcuz of the bad management!
the sign boards are out!
so what do they expect us to know which train going to which destination?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Annual Dinner Dentistry - Movie Night

ORAL HYGIENE INSTRUCTIONS (OHI) KIT

BEEN TRANSFERRED TO DENTISTRY UITM