im a grown up now..

from this second, i felt so relieved tht i'd finished school. no more school uniforms!yeah! well, i dont really like school where we have to wake up early evry morning, attend the assemblies, walk to class, preparing for exams, 'bodek2' cikgu nk markah lebey..etc
not to mention ppl around me. full of hypocrisy. well im not pointing to anybody.~it rhymes!
truthfully, im quite happy with my life rite now..
i worked while waiting for my spm results n the results juz okokla.. earned some money, meet new ppl. no worries.
my mom's reaction towards me pon da quite different. when i bought something like shoes, bags~mcm boros gler, my mom ws like not really get mad. usually bfore this, she kept nagging at me for being such a waste. well i always shop behind her back. i mean i asked my dad for some cash n hilangkan diri for an hour, then bounced back to them with some stuff~slalunye time g shopping malllah.
nowadays, she dont even care tht i shop on9 ke.. shopping on9 kn kinda risky so i thought she would have pissed. but she's not.. despite the fact that mother's love is her nag.huhhu
tp kdg2 adela mara..
hopefully, i'll have a much more better life while entering uni.. ppl were saying tht life in school n uni are bizarrely different.
how bizarre is it going to be?
but still. im afraid tht i cant focus in my studies bcuz of my shopaholic n shoessaholic disease.
HELP. I NEED SOMEONE TO BRAIN-WASHED MUA.

Comments

Fasya said…
haha
x payah brain washed
masuk uni
terus lupe dunia luar
sebab sibuk sgt dgn blajar
trust me ;)
haha

i congrats you and wish you an eternity of happiness dear :)

Popular posts from this blog

ORAL HYGIENE INSTRUCTIONS (OHI) KIT

Annual Dinner Dentistry - Movie Night

BEEN TRANSFERRED TO DENTISTRY UITM