SPM

i've got my results last Thursday.
i went to school like vry late. noon.
on my way to school, i ws freaking 'cuak'!
several times asyik nk muntah! weird. but im serious!
my mom ws like " kakcik ni kenape??"
i'm wearing heels at tht time. my mom takot gler i fell..haha! dahla time tu cuaks! but it didnt happen.
a few days bfore the BIG DAY, iws not freaking out at all.
i always think about my job, my paycheck,n stuff..
well.. i end up getting 7As.
okla tu. alhamdullillah.
congratz to all my friends yg dpt better thn me.
applause!
"u guys sndiri tau la.."
after i got my results, my mom treat me kat Nyonya Kitchen.(my mom yg nk g sgt je)
i ate charkuewteow but damn! TAK SEDAP!
when i got home, a few hours later, my body jd itchy gler n i scratched all over my body with something tht i hold. oh with my broken mirror frm my compact powder!
at 1st, i taught aedes bite me. oh tht darn mosquito.
but actually, i'm allergic to the not so cooked prawn from the charkuewteow i guess!
then i went to the Demc. at 1st, nurse tu nk cucuk kat my bud! thnk god the doctor ckp kat tgn je.
the nurse's seriously freakin me out!

Comments

Fasya said…
HAHA
xleh bla nurse tu
haha

btw congrats dear :)

Popular posts from this blog

Annual Dinner Dentistry - Movie Night

ORAL HYGIENE INSTRUCTIONS (OHI) KIT

BEEN TRANSFERRED TO DENTISTRY UITM