Jakarta shopping mania!

i juz got back from Jkarta last nite. pretty exhausted. well me n my mom keep shopping all day right aftr we step out of the plane while my papa n my lil bro lepak kat hotel je.
the mall's vry near to our hotel so we can juz walk by foot to get there.
i brought rp.1300000 from my working paycheck to shop for clothes for mua wearing to college soon. here's the clothes tht i bought. but some of them i'd worn n washed it.

*the pink shirt w sunflower buttons' my fav.

oh yeah i also bought this Chanel bag which i ws like looking for the cheap ones like crazy n finally got one! im about to buy the yellow ones but the colour's way toO shocking. n tht's the Paris Hilton perfume. it smells FABULOUS!

shoes shoes shoes! yeah, i bought a couple of flats. gladys. but there're super STEAL.! i got those in very low price compared to the ones in M'sia.. not to mention the pink wedges! i got it for only rm20!!! when i saw the wedges, i was like running out of cash so i ws looking for the money changer to buy it. still. my mom's quite angry w me cuz i ws like sesat kat mall while looking for the money changer n made my mom waiting too long. but sape tak gile kalau ade wedges for juz rm20, rait??

*meet blakidy, whitidy n pinges.~uh weird names.

Comments

Fasya said…
omg!!!
giler lawa!

damn you! haha
i wish my dad was like yours,
i dpt beli skit je! haha :D
DR ZUFFY said…
i pegi jakarta which is super murah.
u plaak g mne? europe ea?

Popular posts from this blog

Annual Dinner Dentistry - Movie Night

ORAL HYGIENE INSTRUCTIONS (OHI) KIT

BEEN TRANSFERRED TO DENTISTRY UITM