miracle had happened..

it is so weird that when i check the application status in the uitm website, i got the asasi sains programme! i cant believe it! based on the upu results, i got something else but then i got asasi sains as said in the uitm offer letter. so i should refer to tht rait? such a miracle. perhaps my mom did solat hajat. or my dad. i guess so. im not sure myself.
why is it weird stuff kept happening to me?
am i weird? my mom did say tht.*ahaks!
here's the letter. nk poyo jap. permisi..

thnx god kat shah alam je! im so sorry to those yg dpt jauh2..(for those yg xske)hihi..there's some of my friends got the same course as i am. n i dont really who they're.. ramai sgt ma.. wht do u expect me to remember!?

seriously i had to work very hard starting frm now on. no more play2, no more pikir nk shopping, enjoy je..

ALHAMDULILLAH..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Annual Dinner Dentistry - Movie Night

ORAL HYGIENE INSTRUCTIONS (OHI) KIT

BEEN TRANSFERRED TO DENTISTRY UITM