back to schedule!!!

oh yeah!!! new semester!!! been waiting fr this towards the 7 weeks holidays!!!waarrhh!
glad to see all my friends back..
owh yess.
NEW SEMESTER, NEW ME!!!
really goin to struggle to achieve 4.00 in my CGPA as i didnt get excel in my first semester.huu
=(
it hd already been a week in my new semester.
got 2 new lecturers replacing Pn.Sabiha n Ms.Nisa which is Ms.Mardiana n Ms.Hamidah.
still Prof Md Arris n Pn.Mazhani are still goin to be my Physics n Biology lecturers.hmm.
owh shit i hate Physics. got 14 chpters overall fr this semester!!!aaahhhh!!
im goin to be dead meat!! ssh kot!!!
owh yes. as im so excited to go back to college, so i arrived 3 days earlier.hehee
and... bake come muffins!!!!


* this is orange flavour. bad attempt bcuz of wrong recipe.hehe.
blame the recipe!!!haha!



* bkn men ssh nk squeeze the oranges!!!
but the muffins doesnt taste so good..=[



* this is the best chocolate muffins i hd evr made!!!
i tastes really good!! like cookies.hehhee
baking is a really good expression when u 're excited bout something.
heheee.
i guess im only good at chocolate cakes..
orite. fr this semester which is my last one,
already got a new determination fr myself to study real hard.
pursuing dentistry is my huge passion now..hee
pray fr mua!!!ammiinn..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Annual Dinner Dentistry - Movie Night

ORAL HYGIENE INSTRUCTIONS (OHI) KIT

BEEN TRANSFERRED TO DENTISTRY UITM