ORAL HYGIENE INSTRUCTIONS (OHI) KIT

Assalamulaikum lovely readers,

So our faculty am going to have a Symposium for our final (5th) year seniors and we, 3rd year students may need to submit a creative oral hygiene kit for a competition.

Oh yes, when i heard the word "creative", it's time for me to do something that i love! Decorating! Something handmade.

So i came out with this for the lid.


Every material i used are recycled.
The ruffles are from my old shirt,
the sequins are from the leftovers from previous faculty's annual dinner project..
the BOX, it was originally Sabrina's Secret makeup box from my childhood. As it lay over in my room sucha mess so i sprayed it out into red which i wanted it to be in PINK at first that totally resembles me but i can't find the colour.

The ruffles really does resemble me, Zuffy cuz i love ruffles so much.

So for the interior, i just wanna make it organised rather than make it sloppy with the tools lying everywhere in the box.

I used sponge for the based cut it out in different shapes, burnt my finger with the electric gum gun. Tough procedure i say. Then i stitched the borders to make it look nicer.

U see that round mirror.? It was actually a makeup mirror. I bought it at Sinma for rm3.50. It magnifies the oral cavity to see the visible dental plaque and stuff. Cooliooo.

Yeah, many times i wanna gave up bcuz of boredom making this OHI kit of what i pictured in my mind.. but Vampire Diaries help me up getting away from my boredom!

Wish me luck so i can win. At least i could show something I'm good at to present it to the faculty. Though it is not that breath-takingly divine.

The event is going to be held next week at 30th April.

Xoxo <3 p="">

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Annual Dinner Dentistry - Movie Night

BEEN TRANSFERRED TO DENTISTRY UITM