bad year end..huuuuuu~

alkisah,,, i ws like wearing this yellow ribbon wedges
from my place to the hostel tht i bought last time in TS w my troops.
i placed it on the rack. well it's hidden. not really ovrlooked by ppl who walk pass by my room.
when i woke up this morning at 8, the wedges' still on the rack.
but aftr i took bath at 9.30, TA-DA!, it's gone!!!!!
aaarrrrrrhhhhh!!!!
i'm so pissed!!!! it is the best n most comfrtable shoe i hd evr had! and it's hard to find.
i found the exact shoe before on the internet but quite costly.
i shouldnt left it outside.
yeah. my fault i guess.
* RIP to Ms.yellow ribbon. zaf'll be missing u always. thnx fr being w me.. n thnx fr making me 3 inch taller..heheheheh
another bad things happen to me..>
for the pass few days, i got infection inside my left eye. mcm ketimbik camtu.arrgghhh!!
hate it.
it's getting bigger now.. thnk god im currently in my midsem break.wwoooohooo!
so soon huh. tau xpe..heheh
so i went to the clinic. get some pills n cream fr the infection.
hopefully it'll shrink by tomorrow cuz i'll be off to KB!! by plane.
xley r ngorat steward airasia..hahahahahah.jk.
oh yes. the pharmacist gave me this antibiotic.
i didnt say tht i hd allergy fr some of the antibiotics. cuz if i do, i didnt noe it's name.
so i took one.
rite not my face n body getting itchy. oh my....
what a bad bad year end..
hmmm..

Comments

trah aziz said…
zaf3..
ktmbir..????????
msti skodeng org nie..
heeeeeeeee....
DR ZUFFY said…
mane ader!!!!huuu~

Popular posts from this blog

Annual Dinner Dentistry - Movie Night

ORAL HYGIENE INSTRUCTIONS (OHI) KIT

BEEN TRANSFERRED TO DENTISTRY UITM