indian pashmina.wee

* these are the pashminas. unique colours.
my mom went to India w my dad.
my dad got a conference there while my mom juz nk mkn angin.hehe.
my mom said that it's hard to find the ones that i like.
these are the best she can find.
well it's ok. not bad design though.i like it.
as for the stripey blue, my mom said tht she ws about to buy another one in pink
but the tourist guide ws like rushing my mom to get back to the hotel i guess
so she didnt take it.=(.huuuu~
plus anthr reason is becuz of the fabric.
as u can see, the fabric's quite thick but not actually. ok r.
it's quite rough. so she thought tht i might not liking it.
but actually i do!!! melepas plak.huuuhu
btw, TQ MAMA!heheh

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Annual Dinner Dentistry - Movie Night

ORAL HYGIENE INSTRUCTIONS (OHI) KIT

BEEN TRANSFERRED TO DENTISTRY UITM