my second semester results..

juz got my results this afternoon.
thank god Ain called me n inform tht the results is on the web.
i was about to get out of the bed when she called..
so i washed my face, brushed my teeth. didnt, managed to take a shower.
planning to do it after i've checked my result.. hehe
so i was browsing n browsing n browsing..,
there goes my examination slip.

well i got a good one. but not the best.

better than my last sem. ALHAMDULILAH.

perhaps what i get is what i worked for.

i'm grateful.

still, im not sure if i can get through dentistry.

i'm not as good as others..

most of my friends got 4 flat on their second semestr.

but not me.

i need my mom's help for this.

she need to get to the Dekan to talk about my future-to-be if i didnt get dentistry.

well she wanted to do that.

she wanted me to be a dentist so badly..

but i dont really mind about all this now.

if dentist is not for me.., i can accept that.

i still can get other courses.

i'll be goin for, either dietetics or physiotherapy.

hmm., at least i got other options. other than dentistry..

oh my...., i need to make Istikharah about this...

as for my readers, please pray for me!!

i really hope that i'll get something that suitable for me!!

Comments

trah aziz said…
insyaALLAH...
dpt dentistry tue...

Popular posts from this blog

Annual Dinner Dentistry - Movie Night

ORAL HYGIENE INSTRUCTIONS (OHI) KIT

BEEN TRANSFERRED TO DENTISTRY UITM