my first class for degree.

my first class goes very well. got a lot of friends.

but still i cant remember all their names.

there's too many of them.

there ws like 30+ girls n 3 boys.

n of coz the boys are easily to remember.

a couple of them are foundation uitm students.



our class got matrix, foundation and even diploma leavers!

so there's quite variety of ages n "generations"(ahaha sgt) in our class.huhu

however im very sympathy for guys.haha

at first i thought there's only 2 of them.

and all of the sudden there's 3 of them dis morning.haha



so i've been in my first NAD404 class with Pn Emmy.

her voice is quite slow.

now this is what scares me a lot.

thnk God i sat at the front

but still i barely hear what is she talking about and may fall asleep sooner or later.huhu

then on my ANP405 class, i fall asleep a few times in front of the lecturer.huhu

well what do u guys expect!

it's evening! and i woke up early in the morning!

im sure these will happened again in the future.haha



oh yeah, my orientation week was sucks.I HATE ORIENTATION!!!

i didnt get enough rest at all!!waaa=((

and i got a fever, coughing, sore throat and lost my voice.

untill now, i still got cough all day long.

but ALHAMDULLILAH im off fever n got my beautiful voice back.wahahah


* this is what amazed me during my orientation week.
RAINBOW.
it had been years since i last saw a gorgeous rainbow in the sky.
SUBHANALLAH.


* oh yes. this is our faculty.
and above there as u cn see is the famous Batu Caves Stairs aka Death Stairs.haha
i cant stand the deathly stairs at all!!

fyi, there's 213 steps.
and there's full of CHARLIE Insects along the stairways.
i kept cursing Uitm for being so cruel building the deathly stairs!
they should build a escalator instead!

uitm banyak duet kan!waaaaaa~~~
UITM DI HATIKU.wahaha.
perhaps Uitm wanted me to lose some weight.hehe

* so this is Kompleks Kolej Raflessia.
there's a Computer Room, Gym i guess,
College Office, Studio, Cafes, Mini Mart, Surau. .etc

and if we wanna watch Astro,
this is the only place tht we cn go other than Kompleks Kolej Angsana(boys).
there's no TV in our hostel ok.
no entertainment at all.
juz a place to sleep and internet(thnk God).huhu


* our hostel.

* meet Idah. Nany's roomate.

* nany n me. konon kepenatan.
padahal baru nak gerak kuar.
ahhaha


* meet Azwa. My roomate.
she's a foundation student too.

Comments

trah aziz said…
mne ain...
xskali ke..
DR ZUFFY said…
ade laaa. xtnjuk muke je.heheh

Popular posts from this blog

Annual Dinner Dentistry - Movie Night

ORAL HYGIENE INSTRUCTIONS (OHI) KIT

BEEN TRANSFERRED TO DENTISTRY UITM