weird stories tht i experienced myself

i had a real bad day!!!
the story goes like this.
this morning, i ws thinking of getting my velvet crocs tht i left in my car.
erm yup, i brought my car to college. illegally..hehe
i parked near Perindu, where all the illegal cars were paking there.
my fault for parking it under a palm tree..=)
then a few seconds later, i was really shocked!
there was like shits all over above my car!!
i'm not sure what kind of shit is it.
nampak mcm taik cicak pun ada...huhuh
so i called Iz, Zaty n Mommy.
they laughed!!
it's a serious matter ok!
so my mom told me that my sis is goin to come for me tonight.
she'll settle the problem..*smiles*
and earlier this morning.. at 4 am..
i woke up to catch up some topics of Anatomy..
so i went to the toilet to fresh up.
then i saw a head of a rat in front of my dooR!!!!!!
grossssssssssssssssss!!
CATS!!!! they did this to me!!!
leave me alone lah!!!huhu
sorry didnt get any photos of the weird incidents.
to gross to be captured..=/
pity to my beloved car!=/
juz washed it couple of days ago!huaaaaaaaaaa~~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Annual Dinner Dentistry - Movie Night

ORAL HYGIENE INSTRUCTIONS (OHI) KIT

BEEN TRANSFERRED TO DENTISTRY UITM