camping in Pulau Chekas











Camping for PBSM a few days ago in Pulau Chekas, Raub.

all i can say, exhausted, sleepy, messy, stink, gross and boring.
but as u can see myself in the pics above, i looked happy right?
i hate camping!!!
the journey to Raub itself took 4 hours!!
i cant stand this.
i've been pointed to be a volunteer to some of the activity and i did sucks.
they pointed me because of my sleepy face!!.
i dunno why they only recognise me!
there's many other ppl who got a sleepy face other than me!!
why me!!!??
and i got wet clothes everywhere...
wet shoes..
and the most frustrating thing is, i didnt bring my sandals!!!!!
seriously, please dont let me involve in this kinda activity..
i got no interested in..



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Annual Dinner Dentistry - Movie Night

ORAL HYGIENE INSTRUCTIONS (OHI) KIT

BEEN TRANSFERRED TO DENTISTRY UITM