it hurts

ok, my personal ego hurts me a lot..
i noe what i felt right now
no more confusion.
it hurts me a lot when i see tht happend
i aint special btwn the eyes.
there's 'another', which is much more special than me i guess.
i cant accept tht.
seriously i cant. n now i noe why..
if my predictions are true..
wanting to stay out of it.
nvr stay contact with.
cuz it's only makes me hurt a lot.
hoping tht the 'Confession' happened.
then, i felt much better.
ahaha i bet u guys got no idea what am i talking about right?
all i can say, it all happened tonite. after i saw the Facebook Wall Post of the 'another'.

Comments

Anonymous said…
ehem2.....dh ok kn skrg???hik2..i

Popular posts from this blog

ORAL HYGIENE INSTRUCTIONS (OHI) KIT

Annual Dinner Dentistry - Movie Night

BEEN TRANSFERRED TO DENTISTRY UITM