HEY HEY HELLO AFTER A LONG PAUSE!

Salam Everyoneee!

sorry for not updating for awhile now~~

having a few crisis... 

let's not talk about it shall we...



i was having my Professional Exam and Final Exam ...

and right now, i can only recite dua for my extra extra effort for this semester.

i really hope that i will pass for both papers.

InsyaAllah.

right now, i am waiting for my Viva Voce list.

it's a list for the borderline students and for also students who excel and willl get distinction if they pass the Viva Voce. and as for the borderline students, Viva Voce helps them to pass the exam.
*maybe someone like me?~~huuu

the list is going to be released this Monday. (fingers crossed)


during my study week, i took Red Bull as a new drug to make me stay up late at night

 actually it's 6 bottles of Red Bull.

but it doesnt really gave much effect on me. Only for one day i guess.

and when i drink a bottle 2 days in a row, i started to get tachycardia.wahah

so i skip 1 day everytime i drink it.

still, Nescafe is the best drug for me to stay all night..hahha 

a bunch of lecture notes, short notes, journals. Wont burnt them way.hahaha


 i've been planning a lot of things for this 4 months break.

Oh yeah almost forgot. i got Intersession this July for a month. 

and InsyaAllah, my parents are planning to bring me for Umrah 10days before raya. Finally.
 i've been waiting for this. 
there's a lot of things that i wanted to pray for infront of the Kaabah.
my life as a Dental student, my sosial life, my future, everything.


oh yeah, our Dentistry annual dinner.

the theme is Movie Nite.

been thinking of wearing something different.hehe

and i am going to design the costume myself! whahaah

Semangat ke..



stay tuned for Hijabi tutorial. will update a few styles..hehe

XOXO <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Annual Dinner Dentistry - Movie Night

ORAL HYGIENE INSTRUCTIONS (OHI) KIT

BEEN TRANSFERRED TO DENTISTRY UITM