my 1st Alhamdulillah after 1 year.


Alhamdulillah Alhamdulillah Alhamdulillah.

all i can say right now is Alhamdulillah.

Allah gave me a miracle.

Allah gave me a special present

.

fyi my results had been released this morning.

and also for the remedial list.

Alhamdulillah i pass for both Professional Exam Oral Biology and Semester Exam for BMS.

and i was really shocked. it's a miracle! 
i never thought tht i would pass in my exams cuz i failed too much before this. 
but Alhamdulillah, i pass.
 i've been waiting for this moment every seconds i live here, in Dentistry,


i am a very average, notsobrainy Dental student. 

i am not genius like my friends, like my seniors.


i worked very hard for this semester.

even my friends realized that my character changes, my personality's different than before.

i prayed hard too.

i dont wanna be a loser.

i dont wanna be a BAD DENTIST.

before, i was talking to myself. 
" if i'm destined to get a Remedial this year, meaning i dont deserved to be a dental student"
it's just that i failed too much compared to other people. TOO MUCH.
it started to lower my self esteem eversince.

i've been going through very very very hard times within this one year.




it feels really good. too have a good result. PASS is enough for me. 

now i know how people feels after they get what they desire.

i know it's just my first year in Dentistry.

but we have to make a WONDERFUL start, right. eventhough it's quite late for me.

noe i know i can be a better person, i can improved myself.

Alhamdulillah.




to my readers out there, have a faith in urself.

eventhough u're just an average non-gifted student, 
u can be success.

u only need HARD WORK, FOCUS, and PRAY.

nevertheless, Allah is number one.

oh remember, GROUP STUDY always works.

it works better after u read all the topics that need to be discussed. =)



i hope i can begin my 2nd year as Dental student with a fresh start!!

this is serious matter peeps!

BMS Professional Exam next yearrrr!! yaikkksssssssss!



i hope i can be a much much better student, DENTIST within this 5 years.
INSYAALLAH
Fashionably Dentist in process. ^^

XOXO<3

Comments

aL sYa said…
good for u zuffy.. =) tahniah..
i'm hepy for u
alongsafierah :D said…
tahniah zaf <3 :) -along-
Nani the Freak said…
yeah kan?me too!i am soo damn afraid if it turned out to be i failed again for BMS.me also,not-so-clever-like-other-geniuses.
yes,2nd year is my new fresh start!
goodluck,zuffy!allah nknow we can do this. :))
DR ZUFFY said…
Allah knows what's best for us!! and He gave me a sign so that i'm not gonna quit.hehe

Popular posts from this blog

Annual Dinner Dentistry - Movie Night

ORAL HYGIENE INSTRUCTIONS (OHI) KIT

BEEN TRANSFERRED TO DENTISTRY UITM