indescribable

oh man.

damn how much i hate u.

i freaking hate uuuuu!

i wish u never appear in my life

i wish we never met.

ohhhhhh only god knows how much i hate u!

u are the MOST IDIOT, MORON i've ever met.

1 thing i wanna do is

to SLAP, PUNCH on ur damn F******* face!

day by day u make me noxious over u!

stay away from my sight!!

damn it, i hate u so freaking much.




pardon my words. i just cant stand with the only person that i hate so much in this entire universe. 
and it will never fade. 
i noe i shouldnt holding grudges but we dont end up in good terms by the way.
not at all.
all because of that IMMATURE 'cow'. 
so dont blame me. 
i wish u stuck there FOREVER. FOREVER.

eventhough time flies by days, months, years, the hate is still there until i received a sincere apology which i never got one.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Annual Dinner Dentistry - Movie Night

ORAL HYGIENE INSTRUCTIONS (OHI) KIT

BEEN TRANSFERRED TO DENTISTRY UITM