Chemicals on woman's face

Assalamualaikum lovely readers.

I know everybody wants to have a stunningly beautiful face.
It is sucha trend people wearing makeups.
Lipsticks, blusher, eye shadows, and eyeliners.

Brands like Maybelline, SilkyGirl, Loreal, SimplySiti, Shiseido, Sephora and more.

I am not a big fan of make up.

I am more into natural beauty.
Just a slight touching up.

U see I have massive dark circle under my eyes nevertheless i sleep 8 hours per day or 4 hours per day, it still wont worn off.
Genetic i guess.

So normally on my daily basis i use a compact powder or a BB cream. Both from Garnier. I am a big fan of Garnier. Been using their complete products since i was 16

               










but then, my eyes turnt out to be grey after applying the basics. HOWEVER Eyeliners overshadow the bad effect.
But of course I didnt wear those liners to classes, clinics.
People just love to talk about what's so different on u even a slight difference and make fun of it. Oh humans.
Just because i cannot endure any of those people talking, so i chose to look GREY like everyday. Sigh
Also, i tend to have this naturally rosy cheek especially after i walked under the sun or running around the clinic and got exhausted. People misunderstands I wore blusher. BIG NO okay.
I dislikes blusher, though.

so when hanging out with friends rather than attend lectures, I always add up a thin line of eyeliner.
Maybelline sharp liner is the best liquid eyeliner I've been using. and that's it. Nothing more.



A few months ago, Shiseido smucked a  glossy hot pink lipstick on my lips. She said i got fair skin so the colour matched me very well. I intended to chose different colour actually. Lighter. More natural looking.
When I snap a photo, I see myself like a middle age lady!
Vibrant lipstick is so not me. No not at all..

I personally thinks there is no problem with pale lips as long as there is moisture. A simple pinkish lipbalm would do the trick. It's not just expressing the natural color. It repairs the tissue as well.
So i used Nivea Pink Guava. Great colour. great texture.


Sometimes I dont get people wearing too much of vibrant "paints" smuck on their cheeks, eyes, lips though they already breathtakingly stunning without make up.

What am I trying to say is, to LOVE YOURSELVES.
If u wanna put on makeup, go ahead but remember, LESS IS MORE.


XOXO <3 br="">

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Annual Dinner Dentistry - Movie Night

ORAL HYGIENE INSTRUCTIONS (OHI) KIT

BEEN TRANSFERRED TO DENTISTRY UITM