big apple big apple big apple

owh im craving fr big apple rite now!

from the menus, 3 of them are my fav...

each of the doughnuts i dscover them as my fav in diff situation.


first, THE ALIEN




found this delicate tempting chocolaty doughnut when i ws in... errrmmm.. i dont remember.


w my mom i guess.hee~ it ws like so much chocolate in it.. chocolate topping, chocolate filling,,,


wah! chocolate heaven dow!



next, BERRY BAMBI


i caught my eyes on this pink-so-like-mua doughnut while i ws- i mean WE, my troops n i were seeking for a place to break fast during last Ramadhan.


we didnt book at any restaurant. it's our fault for window shopping-ing as we got there initially..hee~. so we ws like running around. xtau mne nk buke. sume kdai penoh! absolutely fully booked.


so we end up breaking fast at BIG APPLE DOUGHNUTS.hah! so i met Berry Bambi then. totally in luv w it!


but ktorg not like meratah donut tu saje utk buke. we dine at Noodles Station pulak lah as it is, the place tht we planned to berbuke..huhu. da rojak jd bhs ak..



last stop, DUREN DUREN..

yeah durian. durian creme filling is juz so AMAZED me. it's juz like durian cheese cake only it's fried n cheese cakes doesnt. well some of the cheese cakes lah.

discover it after i finished my Chemstry extra class on Saturday n off to PAS w Lina my Kelatanese buddy to accompany her to buy her needs..

when u look at Duren Duren across the glass, u can feel the tremendous texture of the durian filling. owhh..

*simply seducing..heee~. reminds me of cekodok durian..my fav..


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Annual Dinner Dentistry - Movie Night

ORAL HYGIENE INSTRUCTIONS (OHI) KIT

BEEN TRANSFERRED TO DENTISTRY UITM