MUET SPEAKING TEST

owh muet muet... i'm glad the Speaking test is over..
attend my test at SMK Seksyen 7 this morning.. i met nobody from Uitm..arh!
only a bunch of org2 tua.. ppl older than me lah. like 20's, 23's..
there are 4 ppl in my group. 2 guys 2 girls.
Alhamdullilah..im quite happy with my presentation. i dont get panicked at all. tht good..
i gt a huge confidence in myself while im in the room.
i proud with myself for being so calm for half an hour. well tht smthng rare happened to me..
as for task A, i didnt make any conclusion cuz i elaborated too much points i guess.
hopefully the examiner wont deduce my marks..
and as for task B.., well im quite excited discussing w othr candidates..
thnk god i didnt only sit down n doing nothing in the room.
i said this one point where the other candidates could not disagree w me after i opposed the
candidate A's opinion. ahhh.. i felt great! it ws like debating..haha!
hopefully i'll get band 5 in this test.. pray fr me u guys!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Annual Dinner Dentistry - Movie Night

ORAL HYGIENE INSTRUCTIONS (OHI) KIT

BEEN TRANSFERRED TO DENTISTRY UITM