ALHAMDULLILAH... RIP to Foundation in Science..

sorry for not updating for quite some time.. freaking busy.

i need to study real hard to get into dentistry. hopefully it's worth w what i've goin through...

juz finished my last paper last wednesdayy.. chemistry..yay!!!!

really goin to miss all my classmates, beloved roomates~

ain, nani, thirah, n ezaty of course..heee

n thanks to all my lecturers.. from sem 1 n sem 2...

Ms Mardiana, Pn Mazhani, Prof Md Arris of course, Pn Sabiha, Ms Nisa n Ms Hamidah..
love u all!!!
i love Foundation In Science a lot.
i started to learn how real friendship works w ppl all over the country...
majority of my friends here are Kelantanese..haha
so i started to learn back my hometown language..hehhe
i love my friends here.. tears...
hopefully we'll meet up in the future...huuuu~

to my uitm best girlfriend, Haslina, dont miss me! i'll drop by at KB soon eh! semoge kamu berbahagia dengan amer..hehe

and to Shakirin.. my best guymate, wedding ko, ak jd VVVVIP ek. tak kire! semoge ko berbahagia dengan Puteri Kayangan...wahahahah
they're both are Kelantanese. i told u i be friends w kelantanese a lot.heheh

till then, gudbye asasi!!!!!

(i'll upload my precious memory on my last days in asasi later eh.heee~)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Annual Dinner Dentistry - Movie Night

ORAL HYGIENE INSTRUCTIONS (OHI) KIT

BEEN TRANSFERRED TO DENTISTRY UITM