i- city...., a place full of electricity...hahha

last thursday, the day after we had our last paper, on 18th March,
we were planning before, to go to the TS.
but things gone wrong and got changing plans.
so we went to the i-city on tht nite!!
a city full of misused electricity...
i wonder why is it the government would waste a large amount of electricty for these stuff..
just a bunch of lights.. did they inventing an art from it??hah.
is there any fundraiser or something..
i dont think so..what a waste...
but it's the government who should be blamed...
so my role, is to enjoy the beautiful fake scenary while it lasts...hahaha
actually the nite before, i was excited of going to the TS w my mates...
i work real hard on my study week.
so i guess a shopping theraphy would makes me relaxed..hahah
hmmm.... actually im quite devastating on that thursday morning..
i cried like a little girl who losts her parents.. im serious.
it is all because of wrong infomation transfer...
and boyfriend.
not mine. hers.
what can i say.. boyfriend's on the top list for her i guess..
so i have to endure it.
oh well. i've already get rid of all of those stuff..
continuing my life... let them be.......
so these are the pics...
my fault for wearing black...waaaaa~
i barely see myself in the pics!!!
i should've wore something bright...huuuu~



* tada! most of my good mates went back home already
n my roomies got another paper on the following day.
so just the 4 of us who wanted badly to go to the i-city...


* i felt like i was in KOrea or Japan...the sakura treess..
got a lot of fake ones here..ahaha


* the butterfly is so pretty..! i would love to take one home!
it would be nice if i hang it in my room...wow!


* this is my favourite pic..hehe.
it u looked at it cloosely..,, it looks like a place for fairies..
n im the tinkerbell..heeeeee~


the place is really nice...
everyone must have a shot of one of the pieces at least...
make sure to bring a camera.
dont be like me.
im juz using my 3.2MP camera phone..heee~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Annual Dinner Dentistry - Movie Night

ORAL HYGIENE INSTRUCTIONS (OHI) KIT

BEEN TRANSFERRED TO DENTISTRY UITM