Gloomy Daisy Started to Wlit~

kenape rase terasa sangat ni?

='( tak boleh macam ni Zaf!

please dont!

u have to be strong!

like before!

it's not the end!

well it's a lot different situation and feelings than before.



i realized i cant ignore all these.

like it doesnt effects me at all?!

i tried to laugh aloud, get social with my girlfriends to recover myself

but i end up getting much much worst.

it had been days already.

and thankfully my angel calm me up.

i kept the pus within me for quite long and i finally squeezed it out to her.

she cant really say anything

just cheering me up.

but then i'm okey again. -yet



the bad emotion started again today.

well she left home.

so i cant really get anyone else to confront me but her.

i'm sorry that i had to post this out

it's just that i cant kept it much longer in this empty can.

plus i cant go home. Me parents and lil bro were in Bandung now.

yeah left me alone in the hostel.

i tried to catch up my previous Lectures tonight.

i really hope i can focus.


Right now, i just need an answer.

if i dont get one, well.. em em em...

yeah i'll be just fine in a few years time. InsyaAllah. 
but may not at the moment.

nevertheless, I cant hate u. I can only thank you. *smiles* 
~sincerely.




XOXO<3



I'm sorry if there's anyone who get disgust with my post, with my blog. it's just that this is a place where i share my happiness, my sadness, my goods and bad when i cant expressed it to anybody in person. peace. <3 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Annual Dinner Dentistry - Movie Night

ORAL HYGIENE INSTRUCTIONS (OHI) KIT

BEEN TRANSFERRED TO DENTISTRY UITM