HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

NEW YEAR, NEW HOPE, NEW ME.
happy new year everybody!

Alhamdulillah i've gone through with my current problem smoothly just now.

i felt relieved.

after all these days, i've been stuck in my own bloody heart

i finally felt free. YET.

i dunno whether this is temporary or permanent.

i hope this is permanent. i wish. ><


hoho but the problem is now, i dont think that the old feelings is totally reversed now.

tipu lah kalau cakap dah tak rase pape.

i still got that feelings. =S


the only strategy for me to get over it so that i can live happily, is.........:
1st, find another man.!
2nd, get engaged!
wahahahhahah that is insane.



but actually it did works.

like what i did before.

i met somebody else before when i got my very first major crisis a year ago.
and we stay as best buddies until now.  bahahaha!

hmmmmm am i going to meet somebody else again? like before? 
the one who will recover me from my past?
another guy best friend perhaps?
guy best friend can be very protective and easier to talk with. wuuuu haha

frankly i dont really care! hahah!
(hmm ok, i care)





Alhamdulillah all those things that happened to me didnt effect me much.

it seemed like THE CREATOR answers my prayers perfectly.



i want to be the VERY VERY NERDY Zuffy starting from now.

i started to change my study concept lately,

* study group every evening at 6.
* making notes before the next day lectures.
* sleep in class. (no no no! i have to changed!!!!)
my sleepiness in class is getting worst!!!! oh nooo!


nevertheless, i am still a SHOPAHOLIC.

 nothing can stop me.

and my goal from previous years is shifted to this year- AGAIN!,
 I WANT TO BE AS THIN AS TAYLOR SWIFT!
bahahaha



AMIN. may all my wishes come true.




and kawan, kite still kawan kan? Best buddies kan? Ok kan? Thank You!
ada rezki, kite jumpe lagi!
^_^



XOXO <3

Comments

nurulHaizan dz said…
I LOVE U ZAFFY!!! HIHI

Popular posts from this blog

Annual Dinner Dentistry - Movie Night

ORAL HYGIENE INSTRUCTIONS (OHI) KIT

BEEN TRANSFERRED TO DENTISTRY UITM