LIFE PARTNER tht i dream of.

everyone got their own life partner of their choice. Me either.
so these are the characterS of a guy that i would love to take as a life partner. <3

  1. first, he PRAYS 5 times a day..
  2. he gives me LOVE, care, only me. GENTLEMAN
  3. not an engineer. prefer more Dentists, DOCTORS, Lawyers(not sweet talker)
  4. FUN to be with. never felt discomfort being with.
  5. as for physical appearance, i prefer TALL than shortie, WHITE than dark, MEDIUM than skinny =)
  6. not just making promises. He completed it.
  7. never was a HOT-tempered
  8. down to earth
  9. loves CHILDREN, animals
  10. last but not least HONESTY. =)

it's impossible for me to find my perfect man. 

though these are the perfect recipe of a perfect life partner / husband

but criteria No. 1, 2,6,7,10 is enough for me. 

once i found a guy with these 5 criteria, i wont let him go.

NO! NEVER! wahahaha





sort of found one. i think. and i hope i am. hee ;)

XOXO <3

Comments

Reina Lum said…
Hey, I noticed that u're studying in UITM..
I'm just trying to get the work ard:
Great rates for OPI & China Glaze nail polishes. COD available ard Shah Alam & Subang. (Special rates for UITM students!)

Do check it out.
Thanks for your time babe!

Popular posts from this blog

Annual Dinner Dentistry - Movie Night

ORAL HYGIENE INSTRUCTIONS (OHI) KIT

BEEN TRANSFERRED TO DENTISTRY UITM