it's my destiny



i had my PPD this morning and as usual, i was fall asleep. haha

but i woke up when the PPD is about to end.=))

and the speaker said something that wakes me up.

YOUR DESTINY IS TO SERVE MANKIND
ACCEPT THE FATE
CLIMBING UP HIGH MADE EASIER.
(sort of)


I was about to cry when i heard that.

yeah i'm doing something that may help other people in the future.

it's not like i dont accept my fate. 

apparently I DO.

well it's just that i dont noe HOW to work hard 
for me to pass my exams with flying colours.



when i heard she said those phrases, it reminds me of my mother, my parents.

i did all this for them.

i want to succeed for them.

my goal is to help others frOm toothache. HAHAHA =P



it freaks me out, thinking about my future in a few years or even months.

can i handle this?

insyaAllah i will.



reminder to future Doctors and Dentists.
you all did this for the sake of everybody.
do not give up.
i wont.
i hope. =p


XOXO <3

Comments

Nani the Freak said…
i know! i was about to cry too! i'm damn amazed with her words toooooo!

Popular posts from this blog

Annual Dinner Dentistry - Movie Night

ORAL HYGIENE INSTRUCTIONS (OHI) KIT

BEEN TRANSFERRED TO DENTISTRY UITM