new blog song~

Melda Ahmad the singer
very talented one.

she is also the newcomer in the entertainment industry.

started to act in a drama called Gadis Semasa.

tune in every Tuesday at 6 ok! =)



i love her songs.

she was an Indie Solo singer who studied in Uitm at Faculty of Music.



the song, "KIMIA" relaxed me a lot.

cheers me up when i'm upset.

and got flashed back of my past.
when i was once felt really happy in my life.HAHAHA ;)



she also wrote and sing the song "PUTUS"

and yeah. that resembles my past a lot. huuhuu

but it doesnt make me down.

i ENJOYED it a lot =)



i bet she's going to be the next big hit after Yuna and Ana Rafalli.


enjoy guys~~



XOXO <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Annual Dinner Dentistry - Movie Night

ORAL HYGIENE INSTRUCTIONS (OHI) KIT

BEEN TRANSFERRED TO DENTISTRY UITM