THE PAST


Leave the past. Stay with present and Get ready for the future.


i cant let myself too overjoy this year.

i might end up crying sooner or later.

just like what the old folks said,

"jangan seronok sangat. nanti menangis."



2010 is the year that i cried a lot.

i mean like super super major lots of tears.

a lot of crisis, conflicts, dilemmas.

but Alhamdulillah i overcomed all those negative stuff away.



i started a little bit slow.

and now i became more proactive, passionate.



i gained relationships with people around me.

and i've been too overjoyed

and i lost them one by one

well not literally

mentally lost. haha (?)



yeah i got some dilemmas, emotional abuse in the end of 2010

insyaAllah i'll calm myself up in 2011.

and i'm OK. InsyaAllah

i can finally accept my fate.

eventhough i blamed the fate(past) for what had happened to me (astrghfirullahalazim)

i became more stronger. no matter what people did to me,
 I'M A FIGHTER!



Go Zuffy! 

New spirit! =))

Create the best future u've ever made!



XOXO <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ORAL HYGIENE INSTRUCTIONS (OHI) KIT

Annual Dinner Dentistry - Movie Night

BEEN TRANSFERRED TO DENTISTRY UITM