i cant spend my scholarship too much =(

Reason not to spend my scholarship :
  1. I'm not as bright as other students
  2. The money may be taken back to the government if i dont perform in my exams
  3. Therefore i still got some cash left to pay back. i think it's about rm1000++.
  4. Momy might freaking out if she knew i spent it for something unappropriated like new phone cuz i'd already bought a new one last few months, expensive clothes, watches, SHOES .. etc
  5. I might run out of cash for lunch, dinner and broadband bills as Dady wont gave me any money after i received my scholarship. =(            
 
i noe these may happened to me in the future.
plus i did real bad in my last semester exam 
i mean SUPER SUPER bad!!!
even though i'm dying for an expensive watch......, 
i have to be patient. maybe i need to wait for next semester.
huhu i dont have a watch... i've drown my Vincci watch with my skinnies. 
well i put it in the pocket. didnt realize that.
i never had an expensive watch before....
i only wore cheap ones and kept exchanging repeatly.
i've been asking Dady for one. and he gave me his PNB watch. hmmm


XOXO <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Annual Dinner Dentistry - Movie Night

ORAL HYGIENE INSTRUCTIONS (OHI) KIT

BEEN TRANSFERRED TO DENTISTRY UITM