WORST EXAM EVER

 

As you all know, i'd just finished my finals.

and i did really BAD. i mean REAL BAD. 

i dunno if i can still continue in Dentistry.

as for my Oral Biology Module, i dont think that i'm going to pass.

while i was answering, there's a lot of things that i dunno!

seriously, can u imagine, we have to answer a 400 marks essay paper.

and i only wrote a few for particular questions where there's 4 of them in 50 marks.

i was about to cry after i left the Examination Room.

 it's our first paper so i cant get myself down too soon.

i'm my heart, the words that i kept saying is "I'm sorry Mama. I'm sorry.:'("

i did this, i came to Dentistry because of my Mother.

she's in Turkey for holiday right now. so she didnt noe how's my exam going on.

so move to the next paper which is MCQ.

i did bad for that paper either.

then,, i'm worried. what am i going to do if im failing?

well im surely do.

i never had this feeling when i'm answering my finals.


when i'm back at the hostel, i took a nap first.

i got migrain for 3 days straight.

maybe it's because i dont sleep much.

what do you expect? i woke up at 6 am and took a nap at 3 am.

and throughout that particular time, i dont even have a short nap even a second.

i noe, impossible right. but of course with help of Nescafe 3 in 1.

after i woke up, i was like looked up for my future in this 1 moment.

i told my roomate, Ummi about my exams.

then when i was about to pray for Asar, i started to cry.

then, i cried again. 

when my sister gave me the car keys while i'm still in hostel, i dont have any expression on my face.

just pale and swollen eyes. like MAD(insane) people.

She's told me to not stressed out. i said OK and just left.

then she called.

i told her everything and cried aloud. 

that time i was im Zaty's room.

She gave me advice. So do Zaty.

then a friend of mine who studied in Indonesia did then same thing too.

then i felt a little bit better cuz my eyes are swollen a lot.

i dont want it to get even worst cuz i'm going for Karaoke on the next day!

i dont want to look hideous. 

now i'm only depends on my prayers toward the Mighty.

InsyaAllah with His will, He'll give what's best for me.

InsyaAllah i'll pass. Amin~


XOXO <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Annual Dinner Dentistry - Movie Night

ORAL HYGIENE INSTRUCTIONS (OHI) KIT

BEEN TRANSFERRED TO DENTISTRY UITM