MAKAN BESARR with my fav mates!!

as for celebration for us for receiving JPA scholarship,

we decided to makan besar!!!

 i've been waiting for this!

it had been ages since i ate something pricey last time.


but before that, we accompany Lina to buy a new phone.

and I'm sending my lappy for reparation.

remember about the lemonade spilled incident last time? hehe

and yeah, am wearing a birthday present ;)


i saw this very cute and unique Nokia phone.

cant remember the model.

it is a slided, square shape phone!!

i've been thinking to buy another for my Maxis number..hehe

maybe not now.

 *BEFORE*

oh meet Lina, Iera and Thirah

*AFTER*

*excited*;)

nyum nyum nyum!!! dig in everybody!

my dish tastes real good!

cant remember the name.

but there's another dish that tastes even better!

Chicken Blue? ??

I'm not sure

but it got salami inside the chicken

there said it tastes like heaven

wanna try that SOON!!


XOXO <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Annual Dinner Dentistry - Movie Night

ORAL HYGIENE INSTRUCTIONS (OHI) KIT

BEEN TRANSFERRED TO DENTISTRY UITM