blog url changed.

Salam Everybody!

if u guys noticed, i changed my blog URL.

hehehe

this is the SECOND time.

before this, it was theloveofzuffy.blogspot.com

and now, it's zuffylovenot.blogspot.com

reason for it, 

firstly, i'm avoiding stalkers

got some unwanted stalkers that have been stalking my blog.
*stalking doesnt mean enjoy reading*

it's just that i dont want people around me to judge me differently
cuz there's certain things that i'm too embarrassed to share with people but i do share in the blog.hehe.

and secondly.... just look at it. it says zuffyloveNOT compared to the previous ones which is theLOVEofzuffy.

starting from now, i dont believe in love. Not at all.

Love is super sucks.

well i dont believe love before marriage.

i dont believe love with the same age.

i dont believe love to the opposite sex.

i just believe the love towards Allah, the nobel Prophet and DENTISTRY.


but these may be temperory for now. -i think

cuz now, everytime i look at the opposite sex, i dont feel anything.

try to guess what's in my mind?

hehe

" errrr bajet nye mamat ni. bajet nye. poyo nye. hensem ke?pffft! "

it's totally a different feeling compared to the feeling of my first impression
everytime i catch my first look to gorgeous vintage handbags or high heel pumps.


dont ask why am i acting like this.

I AM NOT LESBO ok!

I AM NOT BISEXUAL!

astargfirullahalazim.

i just dont believe in love.

dont believe in hopes that people gave. pfffft!


i wonder, is my perception may change in the future? hmmm

well NURZAFIRAH ILIAS can be unpredictable....hehehehe

let the time be the judge.


toodles yawww~~


XOXO<3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Annual Dinner Dentistry - Movie Night

ORAL HYGIENE INSTRUCTIONS (OHI) KIT

BEEN TRANSFERRED TO DENTISTRY UITM