Zuffy is trying to vlogging

salam Everybody!!

this is the first time i'm vlogging!! 
aka VIDEO BLOGGING

to introduce to u guys about my tutorial blog


finally, it is completely updated!



but i have to tell u, there's this 1 moment when i'm taking about Fatin Liyana and my tongue slipped!

it was HILARIOUSSSSSSSSSSS

well it's my first. what do u expect?


ok i felt like i'm presenting for my English Oral Presentation. HAHAHA

and i do sound like Squidwart.

it's not me! 

it's the Windows Movies Maker that makes my voice sounds like that ugly squid!

and ignore my bloody dark circle!

i dunno what am i goin to do with it.=_="


ok please dont laugh while watching this.


XOXO <3

Comments

alonggg~~ said…
nk gelak bole tk zaf? hahahha *mood; kejam! :P* -along-
Anonymous said…
Не is a good friend that speaks well of us behind our backs.

Popular posts from this blog

Annual Dinner Dentistry - Movie Night

ORAL HYGIENE INSTRUCTIONS (OHI) KIT

BEEN TRANSFERRED TO DENTISTRY UITM