Critical level

what is it feels being beaten?

on the head.

vigorously.



have anybody been hit on the head?

shall I say, I have felt that before?

yeah.

and thankfully, I'm still alive.

if not, I wont be writing now.

at first, i thought that i'm going to die.

but now, i dont really feel good.

i felt there's something wrong in certain part of my head.

and headache + noxious.


oh my brainnnnnnnnnn~~~!!

i need them to stay alive!

to live!

to get a Bachelor Degree!



Hey u Thug.

repent man, repent.

before the death comes to u.

hmm. the more u grew older, even greater Thug u've been.

Ya Allah, berilah hidayah kepadanya untuk menjadi insan yang lebih baik dan menghormati orang lain.
Amin.



guys, pray for my health, please.
 seriously, i dont feel good now.



Is my blog will soon be my memoir?haha over dramatic.
XOXO<3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Annual Dinner Dentistry - Movie Night

ORAL HYGIENE INSTRUCTIONS (OHI) KIT

BEEN TRANSFERRED TO DENTISTRY UITM