cry baby me

i am a cry baby.
i cried so easily.
even for small small thingy.

and i humiliated myself in front of the class.
i cried in class.

i cant help myself.
all because of my scholarship agreement.
at first, i dont think that i might cry.

the thing is, i was sobbing.

like really sobbing.

i noe what will happen if i told my mom about this.


the problem is,
my agreement should be in black ball pen.
but there's this one part that my mom did in black INK.
i didnt realise that before.

until today.

i was madly worried.

and after minutes away, i started to feel the pressure and cant help myself from tearing up.

i cant control my emotions
.
the agreement is very important.

and need to be submitted by TODAY.

got a lot of stuff to do to complete it.

a lot of hard work.

i cant depend on my mom.

she's a busy woman.

she got a lot of stuff to do than settling my problems.
i really hope she understands.


not like my sister.

i called her for advice.

but she was like talking rubbish!

making her own rules.

this is a serious matter!

she cant do whatever she wanted.

when i said that i CANT do as what she say cuz i have to obey the rules,

she's getting mad at me.

and hang up.

then i cried AGAIN.

this time, in public.

seniors from Faculty Engineering was like peaking at me and made funny faces.

maybe it's because the didnt noe what's wrong with me cuz i was like crying like CRAZY.



im SORRY. This is me. i cried so easily.

oh im sorry PINKBAJUMELAYUCLASSMATE.

u didnt do anything wrong.

it's just that im a cry baby.


XOXO

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Annual Dinner Dentistry - Movie Night

ORAL HYGIENE INSTRUCTIONS (OHI) KIT

BEEN TRANSFERRED TO DENTISTRY UITM