Orthodontist


a couple of days ago, i got motivated by my mentor, Dr.Farha.

telling us all the fields of dentistry.

i thought that after i completed my degree, i'll be able to do braces!

but sadly i cant!

i have to do Masters in Orthodontics for it!
=(

i dont want to!

it's enough for me to get my ass off with dentistry books for 5 years
.
but i have this 1 goal.

where i was like promising to my nephew to get him braces on after i graduated.

what i've seen, his teeth're potentially got teeth projection.

pity him.

 if me, his own aunty, being a Dentist insyaAllah in 5 years,
cant get him braces myself, it would be a disappointment.


i still got a lot of time to think about this.

5 more years to go.

still, i want to get married first
.
then i'll think about it.hehe

if so, i really hope tht i'll pursue my Master with my only love.

that will be great! dont u think so?

im sorry 'Afif if i cant get u braces by me. 

insyaAllah i'll get u one in another 11 years if i already make my mind to pursue Masters.

if not, u'll have to go for other clinics than mine.=( 

my meeting session with Dr.Farha inspires me a lot.

she made me gain my spirit and passion for dentistry.

and made me wanted to work harder and harder.

now i noe why i am here. ^_^


XOXO <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Annual Dinner Dentistry - Movie Night

ORAL HYGIENE INSTRUCTIONS (OHI) KIT

BEEN TRANSFERRED TO DENTISTRY UITM