EARTHQUAKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It happened 2 nights ago
i wasnt there

my family are.

it's weekdays so i was in college.

i went back home just now and really surprise with what happened

i asked my sister about the floor right after i stepped into the house

she was saying it is because of the earthquake
i thought she was bluffing cuz she always lied to me!


then i asked Momy.

and Yes, it was earthquake
Alhamdulillah it's just a minor one.
everyone is safe. =)

except for Dady. he stepped onto the cracked tiles and bleeded.

yeah my Dady is clumsy.


never thought of this would happened to me.

reminds me of the one who CREATED me. 

the Mighty.

AllahuAkbar.=)

the End is near. Repent EVERYBODY!


XOXO <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Annual Dinner Dentistry - Movie Night

ORAL HYGIENE INSTRUCTIONS (OHI) KIT

BEEN TRANSFERRED TO DENTISTRY UITM