im 19. my last teen years.

im turning 19 yesterday.

this is my final teenage years.

no more teen next year.

but im excited!!!

im getting older!

n i can get married sooner or later!!!!

hahahaha

this year i got the a lot of wishes from my friends.

THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH GUYS.

although my birthday is just a birthday,

i'm happy that i have friends.

apart from my family, only my sister wishes me birthday.=_=



oh thank you to YOU for calling me that night.

i thought that u wont called or text, despite the fact that u'll having ur finals next week.

and insufficient credit.haha

hahaha sorry that i hang up on that exact 12am.

because of that u didnt get to be the 1st one to wish me birthday.

Nany took ur place instead.wahahaha. sorry.

but still, THANK YOU for making me sleepy on my birthday.haha

u owe me a Birthday Song kan!

dont forget! hehe

and thanks Mira for texting me all the way from India!

im really flattered that u still remember me birthday!

study well, Doc!!


oh yes. one more thingy.

i did a very silly thing on my birthday.

i saw a cockroach.

it was heading to me!!

and about to masukdalamkain ok!!!

i was like jumping kecuakan and running to the back of class.

i was uncontrollable.

sorry classmates.huhu

haha 'BEST' birthday ever?



i will post the cake later.

i meant our cake. (me, momy, dady)

three of us were born on the same month.

so need to wait untill my mom's birthday on 27th for the cake.

my sister ordered Baskin Robbins.yaaaayyyyyy!!!!!


my only wish on my birthday,

is to pass with flying colours every Dental exams that i'll going through in this 5 years.

this is all i need so far.

oh, and also, great and loyal friends, and long lasting relationship!=))


XOXO <3

Comments

DR ZUFFY said…
???????????????????????

Popular posts from this blog

Annual Dinner Dentistry - Movie Night

ORAL HYGIENE INSTRUCTIONS (OHI) KIT

BEEN TRANSFERRED TO DENTISTRY UITM