what's wrong with me? - AGAIN.


OK. i dont noe what's wrong with me now.

i did really silly things recently.

first, i spilled lemonade on my lappy.

- but my lappy is back to normal now.

as good as before.

thanks to Zaty for the hair dryer.


secondly, i fall while i was searching for Puan Fazillah's room (my CS lecturer).

and it was humiliating.

i fall in front of a group of unknown guys.

they laughed at me. BAD PEOPLE!!!

when i fell, i didnt make any response.

i just said, " sakettt..." but then i didnt make any facial expression.

Thirah said " buat muke blur je time awk jatuh tadi " haha

the reason that i made that silly facial expression is because i noe im going to be real humiliated.

that's why i just acted cool and like there's nothing happened.

however, i'm really thankful that my kainbajukurung didnt slip off.

sexy nanti ohhh!!!
 

thirdly, i was reaching for my Febreze just now.

and i broke a vast

it fell from above my head

actually it's just a small vast that i put above the locker.

and it's The Dentistry Annual Dinner's souvenir.

no big deal about that.

Alhamdulillah it didnt fall onto my head.


All these happened because of my clumsiness

i am not clumsy OK.

i admit that i always freak out.- all the time. but not clumsy.

i think.hehe

is there something wrong with me?

i guess that, i think a lot.

a lot of stuff that came to me pieces by pieces.

sadness of losing, ... etc. hmm

insyaAllah i'll be good.

INSYAALLAH. <3

XOXO <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Annual Dinner Dentistry - Movie Night

ORAL HYGIENE INSTRUCTIONS (OHI) KIT

BEEN TRANSFERRED TO DENTISTRY UITM