me birthday in 10 days

i always wanted a birthday, my special day to be memorable.

but every year, it is just the same but slightly better than eid.

i want something memorable.

something that i will always remember in my whole life.

something "first time" or something "new"

It is not like what i had last year.

what a bad bad birthday.

someone that i hate so much is the first person wished me birthday.

and i got a huge fight with him 6 days before me birthday.



i really wanna people to throw a surprise party for me like in the movies~

so cool.

seriously, i need this birthday to be the BEST.

I dont want it to be okjustthesamelikealltheseyears.  

but will it happened?

i dont want to be abandoned with dentistry stressful moment with me.

at least, last year i have a couple of friends to talk on phone with as i got a week free call.

but now, they are just in front on my nose!

no need to be on phone! i can just chat with the literally!

hmm. i got no life now.

my teenage life burnt just like that.

plus, the person that i care seemed to be in silent. 

perhaps he already found somebody else.

wow, what a "SUPER SUPER BONUS".=_=

XOXO.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I am doing research for my university paper, thanks for your excellent points, now I am acting on a sudden impulse.

- Laura

Popular posts from this blog

Annual Dinner Dentistry - Movie Night

ORAL HYGIENE INSTRUCTIONS (OHI) KIT

BEEN TRANSFERRED TO DENTISTRY UITM